This can be an interesting topic. Every one of us is running for our lives. We earn money, properties, make family, children, and so on. Ever thought of what is the reason behind all these? Why we are running continuously in life? What is the purpose of our existence? Well, here in this article, our brother Bramma Sri Mahavishnu will share his wonderful insights for our mysterious question🙂
Key Points of this Article:
- Guruve Sharanam!
- We are running behind money because the world is running on Money, and to buy anything in this world, we require money.
- Buying things in life like the car will earn respect for me in society, and that respect satisfies me and eventually get me happiness.
- If I have all the money I want, then I will be very happy.
- If I can afford a TV, then it will bring me happiness.
- Sex gives pleasure and happiness.
- What matters to us eventually is “Happiness“. We do get happiness from doing things but are they permanent?
- Whatever things give us happiness at one point in time, they are not at another point in time, and hence we are trying to find that happiness in life and will the end of our lives. However, the same process is continued in the World.
Why we are running in this World every day, and each second of our life?
This article has been transcribed from the YouTube video by Bramma Sri Mahavishnu, and the following is the YouTube link.
This world runs on money. We are all running behind the money. So, Money is the reason why we are running in our lives? It may seem that way but it is not the ultimate answer. We earn money so that we can buy the things that we wish, we can do things that we like to do. We buy a Television, we can watch programs, sports, etc. We can buy a car. It will earn respect in society. If we look deep into it, we can find one thing. Irrespective of the material, it all eventually leads to Happiness in life. Money gets us a lot of things but eventually, those things bring us happiness. We get into a relationship because it makes our life happy. Sex is full of pleasure and happiness.
What is the Conclusion then?
It is crystal clear. First, it was Money, then it was Happiness. What do you think? Things or actions that give happiness to us at one point in time may not give happiness at another point in time, and eventually, we will again start pursuing that Happiness and die. However, the process in the world keeps going on and on. Guruve Sharanam!
Thank you for your time and patience