Who is God? It is very simple to put it as a question, isn’t it? The answer may seem very complicated and if that is what you are going to think then it is not. The concept behind God is very simple yet they are highly debatable because of the misguiding from the religious preachers. Here in this article, our brother, Bramma Sri Mahavishnu, the founder of Paramporul Foundation is going to give us wonderful insights related to the above-asked question that is, “Who is God?“.
Key Points about this Article:
- Guruve Sharanam!
- God is nothing but a state of energy that is in the form of Light.
- That Energy is present everywhere. In this universe, everything is made of atoms. The bonding of atoms makes all the Living and Non-Living things. Light is the energy that allows those atoms to bond. That Light is the supreme energy that is found everywhere in this universe.
- God can be in a Pillar or Rust just like how the Light is spread out everywhere in this universe.
- Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another form.
- According to Islam, God does not have any form, and that is very correct.
- According to Christianity, They consider Jesus Christ as their God who is the Ambassador of God, and that is very correct.
- According to Hinduism, they worship God that has forms. Statue of Shiva, Vishnu, etc and that is very correct.
- If Energy can be anywhere in this universe, then it means that God can be anywhere and everywhere in this universe. Hence, God can be inside us too.
- When we understood and focus on that, we will achieve supreme wisdom, and attain Mukti, and become an “Arut Perum Jyothi” as Vallalar says.
Who is God? Does Shiva, Jesus, Allah gives Moksha to all?
This article has been transcribed from the YouTube of Bramma Sri Mahavishnu, and the following is the YouTube link.
Energy can neither be Created nor be Destroyed:
Everything in this Universe is made of Atoms. Atoms make up these Living and Non-Living things of this Universe by Bonding with each other. What provides the energy for the atoms to bond with each other? The answer is not water, or air, or cloud, or fire, or anything but it is the Light. If you decode any or all the substances of this Universe, ultimately, it will be the Light that will present in every one of them. Scientifically speaking, it is called Energy. Light is that source of energy that makes up everything in this Universe.
God can be in a Pillar or Rust:
There is a saying, “God can be anywhere, he can be in a Pillar or Rust“. What it means is that one can find God everywhere in this universe. God is spread throughout this universe just like how the light is spread throughout this Universe. The Light is what is called God? Yes, it is. That is the concept, and that is very simple. That Energy that is spread out everywhere throughout this universe is what is called God.
Forms of Worshipping in Islam, Christianity, and Hinduism:
From the above paragraph, we came to know that God is that source of energy that is everywhere in this universe. According to Islam, God does not have any forms. They believe in that and it totally acceptable. Then, it is Christianity. They believe that Jesus Christ is their God. He is the Ambassador of God. A lot of Ambassadors came down and wrote holy books. Finally, when it comes to Hinduism, they believe in the “Form Worshipping“. There are temples and statues of Gods. When Good words(Mantras) are told to a stone(statue) in a temple sanctuary, then the stone will reflect the same thing back to us. Eventually, through the years, the statute will get those powers. It is like what we give is what we get. If you see all three forms of worshipping, you can find that they are complying with the definition of God which is eventually Light. Hence don’t get into the misconceptions of Religions and it is not the religions but the preachers who are teaching the wrong things to the people which is the biggest sin.
When God can be everywhere, then he can be within us too right? Focus on that, and understand that that will take you to the state of Mukti and attain Supreme Wisdom, and that is called Enlightenment. All the other Mahans, Siddhas, God’s Ambassadors, and Vallalar also say. Become that Arut Perum Jyothi. It is you who are going to give Moksha to yourself if you can find that God in you. Guruve Sharanam!
Thank you for you time and patience.