This is one of the most important topics and before starting the article, please note that Suicide is never a solution to anything no matter what. Here in this article, our Guru Bramma Sri Mahavishnu is shedding his insights on how to overcome Suicidal Thoughts in life and thereby live a peaceful and happy life.
Key points about this article:
- Suicide is never a solution to any problems.
- It is not the problems that induce suicidal thoughts rather our mind that is stressed is the reason for that.
- If you ever feel Suicidal, right away talk to the persons or friends who can create Positivity in your life.
- There are Helpline numbers available that you can make use of to come out of the Suicidal thoughts.
- No one has the right to take away the life that God has gifted us.
How to overcome Suicidal Thoughts in our Life:
This article is transcripted from the YouTube Video of Bramma Sri Mahavishnu, the founder of Paramporul Foundation, and the following is the YouTube Link.
This is something that one should never get carried off into it. Youngsters, Teenagers, please be keen on this article. Suicide is never a solution to any problem. If such Suicidal thoughts occur in your mind, then you should talk about them right away to your friends or persons who can hear you out and spread positivity. Suicidal thoughts become intense not when the problems in your life get intense but when you stress and load your mind with unwanted thoughts.
There are a lot of Helpline numbers available that can give counseling for people who are getting Suicidal Thoughts in their life. You are not alone and you are never alone. Help is always there. There is no problem that cannot be solved. you born in this world after winning over millions of sperms in the race and hence, you are a born winner. Talk it out, and lighten up your mind, and get rid of Suicidal thoughts and make sure that none of your circle gets that at any point in time.
Conclusion of the Article:
Suicide is not a solution and you are never alone. Talk yourself out and come out all the negative thoughts. Live safely and happily. Guruve Sharanam!
Thank you for time and patience