Sense of Humour is one of the important things of life. You can either have that sense of humour or laugh it out when you hear a joke on anything. What if you keep it with yourself? Are you too prestigious to laugh out on a joke? Well, you are on the right page. Here in this article, we will see the Importance of Sense of Humour in our life by our Brother, Bramma Sri Mahavishnu.
Key Points about this Article:
- Guruve Sharanam!
- Laughter is the Best Medicine for life.
- Suppressing your sense of humour and laugh will produce serious health damages.
- The biggest medicine for your Stress and Tension is Laughter and a sense of humour.
- If you don’t treat your stress and tension, then you will end up in suppression.
- Countries like the United States have Laughter Therapy sessions where people just try to laugh at nothing.
- Our Country(India) is blessed with this sense of humour. Even our Sadgurus have a lot of Sense of Humour.
- If you want to have good physical and mental health, then have a sense of humour, and laugh it out.
How Importance the Sense of Humour is for our life?
This article has been transcribed from the YouTube Video by Bramma Sri Mahavishnu, the founder of Paramporul Foundation, and the following is the YouTube link.
The article is revolving around one fact. Have a sense of Humour, and Laugh it out because when you try to suppress your laugh and sense of humor, that is the day you start to damage your health. When you laugh, certain things happen inside your body, and that is the healthy way. Learn to laugh at a joke while watching a movie, television, or even when one makes fun of you. Learn to see the fun in things and laugh it out.
The Ultimate Medicine for your Stress, Tenstion, etc:
Stress and Tension are the most affecting things all around the world. When the mind is crushed, then what could be the best medicine to keep it happy, and peaceful. The answer is simple. It is the Sense of Humour. Your Laugh is your Medicine. Learn to Laugh, and spread your Smiles to others around you. That is the healthy way.
Laughter Therapy in the United States:
In countries like the United States, people pay tons of money and go to these Laughter therapies, and they just laugh for nothing. It won’t be as easy as it seems. On the other hand, our country is all blessed with a lot of Sense of Humour, Stand up Comedians, etc. Hence, life is precious, make it valuable with your Smile.
Conclusion of the Article:
Laugh out Loud, Lots of Smiles, Sense of Humour, Jokes, Kindness, Blessings, Compassion for others, Spread Smiles, keep yourselves, and others happy. That is the best way to live a healthy life. Guruve Sharanam!
Thank you for your time and patience.