In this article, we will see the most valuable points delivered by our Guru, Bramma Sri Mahavishnu on how to overcome Guiltiness in Life. This article is transcripted from the YouTube video of Bramma Sri Mahavishnu, and the following is the YouTube link.
How to overcome Guiltiness in Life- Simple but powerful insights:
Key points about this article:
- Guruve Sharanam!
- Don’t put all the Guiltiness over your head. It is not the correct way.
- Sometimes, the things we do u knowingly that harm others, you don’t have to feel guilty about it it rather it is just have the clarity that it is how the karma balances.
- A spiritual person will be very clear and he won’t get the Guiltiness unnecessarily like a common man does.
- Sometimes things happens in life. We don’t have to take everything to our heart rather leave it to the God.
- If you do wrong things consciously, then you will have to pay for it for sure. It will be brutal. You can just put that on God.
Guiltiness in Life: People in general, they start to blame themselves for things that goes wrong even for the ones that they didn’t do or that they were not aware of what they are doing. They should not be that way. Sometimes, the mistakes we do u knowingly, we don’t have to blame ourselves for that. God is there and leave it to him.
For an example, there are a group of friends talking about a person. Suddenly, you go into that group, and out of the flow, you just criticise that person unknowingly. The person then commits suicide. At that scenario, we should know that we should not feel guilty over that as it was done unknowingly, and hence it is all the balance of Karma. It is like it was written for him already. We are just a tool in that.
However, if you do any wrong things consciously and think that we can put it on God, then you will face the worst of your life. It will never be good. Hence, always be kind, and be good to yourselves and as well as others!
Conclusion of the Article:
If things happen unknowingly then put it on God. God will take care it. However, if you do mistakes consciously, then you will pay for it double for sure. Be good, be kind be light, and be calm in life.. Guruve Sharanam!
Thank you for your time and patience.