How can one satisfy a customer 100 percent in his business? A lot of poeple will be having this question in their mind and searching for answers. The biggest asset of a company or a business is not their boss, or employees, or its properties, rather it is the customer who is making the business successful. Here in this article, let us see our Guru Bramma Sri Mahavishnu’s words on How to earn Good Profit in Business from Customers.
Key Points about this Article:
- Learn to see from the Customer’s point of view. In general, see from a third person’s perspective.
- Two important things that a customer will be looking forward are to get Respect and a Sensible response from the business people.
- Learn to comfort the customer in all possible ways from providing food, or juice, or a good place to sit, and explore your business.
- Customer is the God to us.
- One should learn to keep his thoughts and mind in peace and thereby, he can attain Spirituality in life, and this combination of being a businessman, and a spiritual person, his business growth will skyrocket.
- Guruve Sharanam!
The steps to earn Good Profit in Business Easily:
The article is transcripted from the YouTube of Bramma Sri Mahavishnu, the founder of Paramporul Foundation, and the following is the YouTube link.
Customers are the most valuable assets to any Business. However, how to make a business profitable and successful. The answer is by satisfying the customers 100 percent. Then, how to satisfy the customers 100 percent? It can be a very important thing in business as it is the thing that decides its success.
Firstly, Two things a customer will be looking forward to when he comes to a store or any business. One thing is Respect and the other is the Maturity and the Sensibility of the Seller. A customer is the one who is going to give money to the business, and money is everything in this world. Nothing is possible without Money in this world. Hence, he is the king and he deserves respect and a clarity from the business people.
Comfort your Customer:
Always see things from a customer’s point of view. Comfort your customers with kindness and care-taking words, provide them food or juices if possible. Provide them a good ambiance. Make sure that your product quality is top-notch, and set up a reasonable margin.
Business, and Spirituality:
One should calm his mind and thoughts and bring it to the state of peace that will allow him to think and work efficiently. By learning to bring his mind to peace, he attains spirituality, and with that, a business person can achieve great things in his business, and he will be unstoppable.
Conclusion of the Article:
See from a customer’s point of view. Embrace them, treat them with kindness, comfort them, respect them, and be sensible to them. The customers themselves will organically develop your business, and help recurring profits. Guruve Sharanam!
Thank you for your time and patience!